Well I just started New Year's Eve off right... I slept until 10 :) Now time to get my workout in before Tim gets home at noon.
I know it is cliche, but how is it 2015 already?
Two things are on my mind to fix this year.
I need to get back into my workout routine. I have been doing pretty well so far with P90X3. I just need to get back into the mindset of weight loss and toning instead of mindless eating and sitting on the couch.
My Goals for January:
- Lose 5 pounds
- Find a workout schedule that works with my new work schedule
- Eat well & take vitamins
- Run outside at least once
My Goals for the first Quarter of 2015:
- Lose 15 lbs - I want to be realistic, this is a little over a pound a week. I need some motivation and if I have a goal I think it will help.
- Workout 6 days a week. Be active! Tim keeps saying "Play 60" which is from the NFL trying to encourage kids to get active.
- Eat well. I know I feel better when I eat well so I just need to do it.
- Start running again!
Budget! I need to get a hold of my spending. I have a problem -- I see a sale and I feel like I need to buy something. I am going to do a "No Spend January" I will pay my normal bills, but I do not want to spend any extra.
I also want to work on eating the food we have in the house. I feel like our grocery bill are crazy. Our freezers (main and chest) are full with little to no room and our downstairs pantry is full. It is time to start making the food we have in the house.
I have been obsessed with reading Erin's Blog - She has a whole section called Sallie & Perkins about paying down debt.
I will make this work. I want to sell my house this year (fingers crossed it happens soon) and we want to have another child at some point. Spending money like it is growing on trees in our back yard is not going to help with these situations.
A couple other resolutions I have...
- Stop biting my nails
- Take up sewing and knitting again -- become good at them.
- Get organized
- Cook more!
- Spend more time focusing on marriage and family
Link up with us - Tell us what your goals are this month/year. How did you do in 2014?
<!-- end InLinkz script —>