- sit down after dinner with dishes in the sink - I cannot stand dishes hanging out in the sink. I will do them 2-3 times a day so it is clean.
- leave my bed unmade. When my bed is made I feel like my bedroom looks somewhat in order.
- buy things at full price. I will hunt around for a deal or I will wait for something to go on sale. If I like something at Old Navy or American Eagle I will wait for a sale before buying it.
- pay for shipping - Yes I am one of those people that will spend the extra $5 to get the free shipping. What a waste of money when you can get something else you need for the price it would cost you to ship it.
- like messes. I am not the mom to get out the paint and the craft supplies because I cannot stand the thought of the mess. I figure Mason does a lot of messy crafts at daycare so he doesn't really need to do it at home too.
- eat fish or anything from the water. I will eat tuna fish salad, but that is when I have a craving and it is a rarity. I have tried these kinds of foods, but I just do not like them.
- change the channel off Disney most of the time even after Mason is napping. It is usually because I am doing other things such as picking up his mess, but sometimes it is because it is an episode of Sofia I have not seen yet.
- watch any of my shows on the DVR unless I am on the treadmill. It is a little rule I have for myself and I have stuck to it for almost three years. It gets me moving especially when it is a show I really want to watch.
- have a normal 9-5 job. I work (1) 12-8a shift, (2) 8-4p shifts, and (2) 4-12a shifts per week. It may sound like a pain, but I like it and it works for us. It helps save money on daycare and it gives me a nice variety with activity levels. When I was in college I worked (5) 4-12a shifts per week and I never saw Tim, but it was my only option while in college.
- use my degree. Speaking of college, I went for 4.5 years for a Bachelor's in Business Management/Finance. I am a full time 911 dispatcher. Not really using my degree, but I am still proud of it. I wanted to graduate college and I did. I found a job that I enjoy and I have good benefits and that it what matters in this day and age.
- like early mornings. I would love to be a morning person, but I hate getting out of bed.
Happy Black Friday!
Are you going out shopping? or did you already? Any good deals?