I am not a big party person. Tim and I have been going to his Aunt's house for years. She has a little gathering with some delicious food. We usually sit around with family and friends playing board games and waiting for the ball to drop.
Here is a photo from last year -
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
See previous question. We will be there for the night.
3. Name a book we should all read come January.
Oh boy this is tough. There are so many books I like.
Roses - Leila Meacham -> I read this book a year or so ago, but I liked it. I like how it covers the life of two people and their families. I like books that are set in the early 1900s and this covered some of that.
Killing Lincoln - Bill O'Reilly -> I have not actually read this book yet, it is on my list to read in January. Tim read it and really liked it. He had the book done in a train ride to D.C.
The Choice - Nicholas Sparks -> This is an old one, but it really makes you think. I finished that book just thinking what I would have done in the situation.
4. What are your New Year's Resolutions?
- Stick to a strict budget - we need to start saving and watching the money that is going out. I have a big problem with just buying things, so I will have work to do.
- Now that $18.95 of my monthly cash budget is going toward a Weight Watcher's membership I need to follow it!
- Exercise more!
- Use the food in the pantry - there is so much that we need to use it before it goes bad.
- Start losing weight again!