I recently read a blog entry from Colleen at The Lunch Box Diaries about her personality. It is a questionnaire she got from another blog. I figured I would give it a shot as well. I found the questions interesting and I thought it might me fun to fill it out.
10 Questions About My Personality1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react?
I just ignore them. It is difficult to get through the transaction when the other person is being rude or grumpy. Seriously people you are a reflection of the company and/or you will reflect on the experience a customer has. If you are grumpy it may deter the customer from coming to the business again. Fake the smile!
2. Are you the type that likes going out with your girlfriends or staying in?
I enjoy staying in most of the time. If there is an event planned or someone wants to go to dinner I am up for it. I enjoy the occasional night out but not all the time. Take for example this week - We had a busy week and I could not wait for this morning to come and tomorrow night as well... we have nothing planned but hanging out at home.
3. Do you sob and get emotional watching romance movies?
- It depends on the movie. I did get a little teary eyed during The Vow. Now that I think about it the answer would be Yes... I get teary eyed a lot during movies. Especially romance movies.
4. What stresses you out the most?
- Worrying about things I do not know about. Currently I stress about giving birth and being able to take care of a child. I like to know what to expect and having a child is definitely something that you cannot fully prepare yourself for.
5. What do you think people think of you?
- This is a tough question... I would like to think people see me as a person with a good heart and one that cares for others. People may think I talk too much, but I don't care, I like to talk.
6. When you overindulge do you hit the gym to burn it all off, or just accept the indulgence and follow your same routine?
-I try to make myself walk farther on the treadmill. I usually feel awful after over indulging and try to remember that feeling for the next time I feel like stuffing my face.
7. Are you easily annoyed?
-It depends on the mood I am in. I think there are some days the smallest thing can annoy me, but then other days I have patience. I will admit that patience is not my strongest trait.
8. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw?
-Hmmm... this is a tough one... I think I care too much about what people think. I am worried people will not like me or think I am weird. This blog has been a definitely release for me and I am surprised I have been able to be so honest on here. It definitely keeps me accountable.
9. What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of when it comes to your personality?
I often wonder if people see how much I care for others. There are times I will put others before I put myself. Do people appreciate it? I hope people do, I think I am definitely a people pleaser. I do not help people out for the recognition I do it because I care. I just hope people aren't taking advantage of me.
10. Can you feel relaxed in a busy crowd or messy room?
I definitely cannot feel relaxed in a messy room. I like order and neatness. I cannot let the dishes sit in the sink for very long or my bed go unmade. When I was still living with my mom my best friend would call me if she stopped at the house for something and noticed my bed was unmade and make sure I was all right. My bed is always made. I will get side tracked with cleaning a room and lose a whole hour of a day.
Some of those were tough... Geesh
Hope you enjoyed it!